Sunday, July 21, 2013

Katy Perry admits to a 90MIN Beauty Regime (to get the Perfect Aesthetic for the Camera)


Pop Star Katy Perry is no stranger to vanity, the "California Gurls" hitmaker has a chat with Vogue Mag America, and opens up about a 90-MINUTE daily routine when it comes to her looks, she also talks about how at one point her skin was a lot worse and not as glam as it is now, and how it effected her esteem! These are some of the quoted comments from the interview:

"I'm a product w****. I have a regimen that spans an hour and a half, and nothing goes out of order," 

"You know my skin used to be a lot worse than it is, some would do a lot more coverage cause I was insecure about my skin," Perry told the magazine. "Most of the time I am doing stuff with big lights and lots of HD, so there's a lot of things to think about when's intent the face," says Perry.....

I have to agree with Perry in the sense that having bad skin can effect your self-esteem, male or female. All though women may be effected by it more to a degree, but it effects men as well.

Here is a clip from the Vogue Mag Interview:




No comments:

Post a Comment